Annapurna Interactive and iam8bit have announced the ultimate limited edition Nintendo Switch collection of 12 Annapurna games, all on a single cartridge.
This package of games is, of course, an iam8bit exclusive, so you won’t be picking it up from your local retail. However, the limited edition, with only 2500 copies being made, includes:
- A folio package.
- 12 games.
- A forward from Annapurna Interactive founder Nathan Gary.
- Exclusive statements from each of the 12 games’ key creative visionaries.
- A custom Nintendo Switch console and cartridge case.
The 12 games included in this collection are:
- Donut County
- I Am Dead
- If Found…
- Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
- Neon White
- Sayonara Wild Hearts
- Solar Ash
- The Artful Escape
- The Pathless
- What Remains of Edith Finch
The Annapurna Interactive Deluxe Limited Edition Collection will cost USD$199.99, which is about AUS$315, and then you have to add shipping. So it’s not cheap!
You can pre-order the collection soon, so put your notifications here, as it’ll presumably sell out quickly.