Let’s look at the Australian Box Office results from Thursday, Nov 9 – Nov 15, 2023.
The latest film in the MCU had a low opening even if it did take the top spot for the week. The Marvels took $3.58M in its opening week, $3.87M including previews — which is disappointing. We have suggested seeing the movie in the cinemas, even with a 6.5/10 score in our review.
Five Nights at Freddy’s continues to pull in audiences with another $1.58M at the box office this week, and Killers of the Flower Moon seems to have slowed down a lot with only $793K, and it looks doubtful the film will hit the $10M mark.
What did you watch at the cinema this past week? Let me know in the comment section below.
Here are the full Australian Box Office results, as shared by Numero.
- The Marvels – $3,576,089 (Walt Disney)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s – $1,582,799 (Universal)
- Tiger 3 – $798,873 (Mindblowing)
- Killers of the Flower Moon – $792,907 (Paramount)
- Taylor Swift: The ERAS Tour – $368,970 (Trafalgar Releasing)
- Stop Making Sense (Remastered) – $353,884 (Madman)
- Freelance – $248,568 (Roadshow)
- Dumb Money – $214,119 (Roadshow)
- PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie – $135,300 (Paramount)
- The Exorcist: Believer – $78,676 (Universal)