Norwegian developer Hyper Games, alongside Sweedish publisher Raw Fury, has revealed that the upcoming Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley would be coming to Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android, alongside the previously announced PC.
Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley is a story-rich musical adventure game about Snufkin restoring the valley and helping the quirky and memorable characters and critters who call it home. A series of hideous parks have cropped up in Moominvalley, disrupting the landscape and its harmonious nature. As Snufkin, you will distract police officers, pull out signs, and knock over misplaced statues as you vigorously try to restore nature and the inhabitants’ home while putting an end to the industrious Park Keeper’s plans.
Experience a beautifully crafted and quintessentially Nordic game, brought to life with stories, emotions, and a melancholic atmosphere set in Tove Jansson’s vivid and beloved world of Moomin. You are invited to a wholesome experience for every age that combines open-world mechanics with puzzles, stealth, and melodic elements!
- Set out on a cozy, story-rich adventure game with a gorgeous storybook art style
- Get the strict Park Keeper and his horrible parks out of Moominvalley with the help of your trusty harmonica, a bit of stealth, and the friends you’ll meet along the way
- Meet over 50 charming characters and creatures calling Moominvalley their home
- Experience narrative gameplay and a myriad of charming stories and quests involving the beloved characters inspired by Tove Jansson’s work
- Explore Moominvalley’s open world and solve musical and environmental puzzles along the way to uncover the happenings in the valley
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful soundscape of music and melodies composed in collaboration with Sigur Rós
Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley will now be released on PC and Nintendo Switch in Q1 2024, with the Android and iOS launch to follow later.