Publisher Maximum Entertainment has announced that they’ve teamed with Merge Games and developer Alchemist Interactive to release Spells & Secrets, which will launch on November 9th for Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.
In this less-problematic wizarding game, you embark on your first day of school at the magical Academy of Greifenstein, and following some chaos and a mysterious incident setting loose creatures, it’ll now be up to you to help restore order to the school by solving puzzles and finding powerful artifacts.
If you haven’t seen Spells & Secrets before, check out the trailer and key features of the game below.
- Combine numerous spells in creative ways as you battle magical creatures and solve puzzles.
- Create your student wizard from extensive customisation options and unlock more possibilities as you play.
- Play solo or with a friend in 2-player local co-op mode.
- Find powerful artifacts and useful potions to augment your skills and navigate tricky situations.
- Rescue your classmates from the ever-changing Academy of Greifenstein.
- Improve your character and spells permanently.
- Easy to learn for rogue-like newcomers
- Creative approaches are rewarded right from the start, forge your own unique path!
Are you excited to dive into this wizarding adventure yourself or with a friend in co-op in November? Let me know in the comment section below.