Let’s look at the Australia Box Office results Thursday, 26th Oct 2023 – Wednesday, 1st Nov 2023.
Universal Pictures has a winner on its hands, with Five Night at Freddy’s taking home a massive top spot win for this past week. An opening week of $7.31M is pretty decent, especially considering it’s nearly half the film’s budget, and that’s just Australia’s opening weekend. Meanwhile, Killers of the Flower Moon had a decent second week, bringing in $1.70M, and Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour finished the top three films with another $1.28M this past week.
What did you go watch at the cinema this past week? Let me know in the comment section below.
Here are the full Australian Box Office results, as shared by Numero.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s – 7,314,381 (Universal)
- Killers of the Flower Moon – $1,788,927 (Paramount)
- Taylor Swift: The ERAS Tour – $1,282,350 (Trafalgar Releasing)
- Dumb Money – $561,930 (Roadshow)
- The Exorcist: Believer – $299,704 (Universal)
- PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie – $255,548 (Paramount)
- The Creator – $240,562 (Walt Disney)
- Saw X – $167,392 (StudioCanal)
- Leo – $132,045 (Cyber Systems)
- Scarygirl – $131,930 (Madman)