Let’s look at the Australian Box Office results from Thursday, Nov 2 – Nov 8, 2023.
It was a pretty soft turnaround at the box office, with the box office taking in about 50% less than the week before. Nothing changed within the top three films at the box office. Five Nights at Freddy’s was still the highest-grossing film over the past week, while Killers of the Flower Moon and Taylor Swift: The ERAS Tour hung in at second and third place.
This week’s take for Killers of the Flower Moon officially pushes the movie over $6M cumulative at the box office, while Five Night at Freddy’s has now surpassed $10M.
What did you watch at the cinema this past week? Let me know in the comment section below.
Here are the full Australian Box Office results, as shared by Numero.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s – $3,564,392 (Universal)
- Killers of the Flower Moon – $1,464,613 (Paramount)
- Taylor Swift: The ERAS Tour – $1,096,222 (Trafalgar Releasing)
- Dumb Money – $461,183 (Roadshow)
- PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie – $296,617 (Paramount)
- The Dive – $224,421 (Reset Collective)
- The Creator – $223,584 (Walt Disney)
- The Exorcist: Believer – $207,296 (Universal)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem – $155,282 (Paramount)
- Scarygirl – $126,018 (Madman)